The Parish Council runs the cemetery at the top of Roe Hill.
Graves can be reserved by contacting Clerk; a fee will apply.
Woodborough Cemetery fees last revised April 1st 2018.
The Parish Council has compiled a list of regulations that govern the cemetery, including the maximum dimensions for memorials. Local funeral directors and stonemasons are familiar with the regulations.
The first burials took place in the front of the cemetery in November 1879. An extension to the burial ground was first used in 1977. In 2011, the Council successfully purchased a plot of land to extend the cemetery still further. This land is currently being cleared and prepared for burial use in some 5 to 10 years.
Please contact the Clerk with any queries regarding the cemetery or burial records.