The Governors' Field play ground has been very well used during recent sunny weather. In normal times this would be positive - however as we all have a responsibility to adhere to social distancing guidelines, the Parish Council must ask all users to follow these rules:
- Users of the Governors’ Field must abide by Government guidelines on social distancing. It is everyone’s responsibility to reduce social interaction between people in order to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All users of the park – including children - must remain 2 metres apart.
- This means 1 child per piece of equipment and taking turns.
- Where equipment is close together, please do not play if you cannot maintain a distance of 2 metres.
- Parents/carers - please enforce this.
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands after play.
We are reviewing current use of the Governors’ Field and we will close the park if it is impossible to practise social distancing.
STAY SAFE AND THINK OF OTHERS