HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - Book of Condolence
An online book of condolence can be signed on royal.uk.
An in-person book of condolence will be available at the Village Hall from Monday 12th April to Friday 16th April, from 9.30am - 12 noon and from 5 - 7pm.
To help keep the area Covid safe, please:
• Observe social distancing: only one person in the hall at a time.
• Form a socially distanced queue outside at busy times.
• Wear a face covering in the hall.
• Use your own pen if possible - black ink only.
• If using one of the pens provided, please clean it with a wipe before and after use.
• Do not enter other parts of the Village Hall.
This Book will be lodged at the County Archives as part of Woodborough’s history, with a letter sent to the Palace informing them of the number of people who have contributed.